There are many of large and small Garbage Trucks Manufacturers, but there are not many with scale and strength. Garbage trucks are used as tools and vehicles, and the use rate is relatively high. When purchasing, you must pay attention to the following requirements:
Before buying a garbage truck, the user must choose a well-known and guaranteed special automobile company. The quality of the company's products and after-sales service are guaranteed.
Since most users are not very familiar with the use and maintenance of garbage trucks, it is necessary for the manufacturer's after-sales service to be in place in time to assist users to increase the car's attendance rate and extend the car's utilization rate.
Different cleaning operation environments have different requirements for the configuration of garbage trucks. The same is for garbage disposal and transportation. The configuration of garbage trucks is also different.
1. Swing-arm garbage trucks and pull-arm garbage trucks. These two garbage trucks have similar structures. Both of these models are suitable for use in urban garbage transfer stations, communities, schools and other places, which is convenient and quick.
2. Hanging bucket type garbage truck, also known as Garbage Dump Truck, the entire operation is completed by the driver completely in the cab, with high efficiency, usually used for the collection of garbage in the garbage bins on both sides of the street.
3. Compression garbage trucks, docking garbage trucks and sealed garbage trucks mainly focus on the transportation of garbage. These garbage trucks all have the characteristics of large loading volume, good sealing, easy collection and dumping, and the most extensive The application is to transport the garbage in the garbage recycling station in batches and transport the garbage to the designated garbage disposal location.
Choose the most cost-effective garbage truck according to your needs
As the country implements the Announcement management, 3C compulsory certification and environmental protection declaration management system for automobiles, some provinces and cities have local environmental protection declaration management. If a certain type of garbage truck fails the above procedures, it means that the car cannot be put into use. The management office will not accept the licensing of the car.
1. Check whether there is any damage to the exterior of the Garbage Truck and whether the assembly of each component meets the specifications.
2. Check whether the garbage truck chassis number and engine number are consistent with the model nameplate (long-head truck is behind the right door of the cab, and flat-head truck is in the lower frame of the left door of the cab), and whether they are consistent with the chassis number and engine number indicated on the product certificate , The car model is the same.
3. Check whether the lead seal of the speed limit of the garbage truck or the speed limit screw is complete. For diesel vehicles, check whether the lead seal of the high-pressure fuel pump is complete, including checking the fuel volume adjustment bolts, high-speed limit adjustment bolts, and fuel pump compensator adjustment bolts for 6BT118 diesel engines.
4. When the garbage truck is running, check whether the car's lights, control switches, instruments, horns, wipers, clutches, engines, transmissions, steering, transmission and braking systems are in normal use.
5. Parking inspection. After the garbage truck has been driven for a certain distance, stop and check the brake drum, wheel hub, transmission case, rear axle case, etc. There should be no overheating phenomenon; there should be no four leaks (water leakage, oil leakage, air leakage and electric leakage) phenomenon; hot cars stop After driving, it can be started once.
6. Carefully check whether the garbage truck's tools, operating instructions, quality warranty card, as well as the various assembly equipment that the vehicle should be equipped with, spare tires, and fire extinguishers are complete.