This is the Fire Fighting Vehicle Supplier telling everyone about how the fire truck works and what to pay attention to at work
1. During the driving process of the fire truck to the fire site, it is necessary to ensure safe and rapid driving. The fire engine should choose the fire engine passage closest to the fire scene. When multiple vehicles are dispatched, each workshop should maintain a sufficient safe distance (50 meters to 80 meters is appropriate) to travel. After arriving at the fire site, do not allow multiple vehicles to enter the same combat area at the same time, so as to prevent the fire site commander from mobilizing vehicles into the fire fighting in time, thereby delaying the fighter plane.
2. The driver of the fire truck must resolutely obey the command of the fire commander on the fire scene, and execute the commander's orders wittily and flexibly to ensure the smooth implementation of the entire fire fighting battle. In the event of an irreversible change in the fire situation that directly endangers the safety of the fire engine, the vehicle can be moved to a safer place to continue fighting, and the parking position of the vehicle should be reported in time.
1. After the Heavy Duty Fire Truck enters the fire scene, the vehicle should be stopped at the position designated by the fire scene commander. The parking posture of the vehicle can meet the needs of attacking and retreating from the fire field, and must ensure that it can withdraw from dangerous positions flexibly and freely at any time. The engine of the vehicle must be kept running, and it must not be blindly stalled to delay the fighter. When the fire truck starts to supply water, the water pressure should be gradually increased to avoid the casualties of combatants or the explosion of the hose due to the reaction force of the water gun, which will affect the smooth development of fire fighting and rescue work.
2. In the process of connecting the water source, attention should be paid to whether the water supply pressure of the fire hydrant can meet the needs of the fire truck. When taking natural water sources, attention should be paid to the water depth and silt conditions of river ponds, to prevent excessively shallow water depths and the influence of silt on the water inlet of the water inlet pipe, which may cause the fire supply to be interrupted.
3. When the water source is away from the fire site and exceeds the direct water supply capacity of the fire truck, the fire truck relay water supply method should be used to supply the fire site. The driver of the water supply truck should pay attention to the overflow of the overflow pipe of the water truck and maintain an appropriate amount of water supply. When the vehicle behind cannot observe the overflow of the vehicle in front, the driver of the vehicle in front can open the manhole on the upper part of the water tank of the vehicle to prevent the tank from rising due to excessive water supply. During the water supply process, the water receiving vehicle should be parked on a hard road. When it is impossible to park on a hard road, necessary measures should be taken to prevent the vehicle from falling into a quagmire due to overflow. When directly coupling relay water supply, the same type of fire fighting vehicles should be used as much as possible, and the vehicles must be coordinated with each other to prevent the water supply from being interrupted due to improper operation. When the direct water supply pressure is high, care should be taken to maintain proper water pressure to prevent injury to combatants.
Foam fire trucks are necessary equipment for fighting fires in petroleum, chemical, industrial and mining enterprises, and port cargo yards. Because it also has the performance of a water tank fire truck, the correct use of foam fire trucks is an issue worthy of attention for every fire commander. Due to the special performance of foam fire trucks, most of the fire sites faced by such fire trucks are petrochemical and other dangerous fire sites. This type of fire has the characteristics of fast burning speed, frequent changes in the fire scene, high probability of explosion and burning, and great threat to fire trucks and combatants. Therefore, in order to make the foam fire truck reach a favorable position on the fire scene, it can quickly start a fire fighting. The following points must be noted:
1. Foam fire trucks should use the side and rear to face the fire field, quickly discharge water and increase to appropriate pressure (take Dongfeng fire truck as an example, the pressure is ≥0.686MP when using PQ8 gun, and the pressure is ≥0.785MP when using vehicle gun) , Open the pressure water cock, then open the bubble tank outlet ball valve, adjust the mixer to the proper position, aim at the center of the flame, and spray the foam liquid.
2. When using foam guns for close combat, the fire truck should be protected as necessary according to the fire situation. Asbestos cloth can be used to cover the car body, and water mist can be used for protection when necessary.
3. During the entire fire fighting process, the driver must stick to his post, pay attention to the instantaneous margin of the car's foam liquid, and fill the foam liquid in time. Once the foam liquid is used up, refilling will inevitably affect the entire fire fighting operation.
The company also provides a Hydraulic Ladder Fire Truck, please feel free to contact if necessary