Fire trucks include: Water Tank Fire Truck, foam fire truck, forest fire truck, 119 fire truck, fire police fire truck, public security fire truck, and fire brigade fire truck. It is a vehicle specially used for fire fighting or other emergency rescue purposes. In the use of fire trucks in different situations, there are different precautions:
Several issues that should be paid attention to when firefighting vehicles enter the fire scene and put into fire fighting and rescue.
1. After the fire-fighting vehicle enters the fire scene, the vehicle should be stopped at the position designated by the fire scene commander. The parking posture of the vehicle can meet the needs of attacking and retreating from the fire field, and must ensure that it can withdraw from dangerous positions flexibly and freely at any time. The engine of the vehicle must be kept running, and it must not be blindly stalled to delay the fighter. When the fire engine starts to supply water, the water pressure should be gradually increased to avoid the casualties of combatants or the explosion of the hose due to the reaction force of the water gun, which will affect the smooth development of fire fighting and rescue work.
2. In the process of connecting to the water source, pay attention to whether the water supply pressure of the fire hydrant can meet the needs of the fire truck. When taking natural water sources, attention should be paid to the water depth and silt conditions of river ponds, to prevent excessively shallow water depths and the influence of silt on the water inlet of the water inlet pipe, which may cause the fire supply to be interrupted.
3. When the water source is away from the fire site and exceeds the direct water supply capacity of the fire truck, the fire truck relay water supply method should be used to supply the fire site. The driver of the water supply truck should pay attention to the overflow of the overflow pipe of the water truck and maintain an appropriate amount of water supply. When the vehicle behind cannot observe the overflow of the vehicle in front, the driver of the vehicle in front can open the manhole on the upper part of the water tank of the vehicle to prevent the tank from rising due to excessive water supply. During the water supply process, the water receiving vehicle should be parked on a hard road. When it is impossible to park on a hard road, necessary measures should be taken to prevent the vehicle from falling into a quagmire due to overflow. When directly coupling relay water supply, the same type of fire fighting vehicles should be used as much as possible, and the vehicles must be coordinated with each other to prevent the water supply from being interrupted due to improper operation. When the direct water supply pressure is high, care should be taken to maintain proper water pressure to prevent injury to combatants.
After the fire truck rushes to the fire site and arrives at the fire site, it must occupy a favorable position for fire fighting and quickly put into fire fighting operations.
1. During the driving process of the Fire Tender Truck to the fire site, it is necessary to ensure safe and rapid driving. The fire engine should choose the fire engine passage closest to the fire scene. When multiple vehicles are dispatched, each workshop keeps a sufficient safe distance. After arriving at the fire site, do not allow multiple vehicles to enter the same combat area at the same time, so as to prevent the fire site commander from mobilizing vehicles into the fire fighting in time, thereby delaying the fighter plane.
2. Fire truck drivers must resolutely obey the command of the fire commander on the fire scene and execute the commander's orders wittily and flexibly to ensure the smooth implementation of the entire fire fighting battle. In the event of an irreversible change in the fire situation that directly endangers the safety of the fire truck, the vehicle can be moved to a safer place to continue fighting, and the parking position of the vehicle should be reported in time.
Prevent the occurrence of water hammer.
When pressurized water flows in pipelines and fire hoses, the rapid closing of fire valves, fire hydrants, water guns, etc., and the weight of the vehicle's own weight across the pressure hoses cause the water flow in the pipelines and fire hoses to stop flowing instantly The water pressure in pipes and fire hoses rises instantaneously, and the increased water pressure has the same effect on pipes and fire hoses as hammering. This phenomenon is called water hammer. The increased pressure in the pipelines and fire hoses formed by water hammer can reach several or even hundreds of atmospheres, causing damage to the pipelines, fire hoses and other fire-fighting equipment and equipment, which directly affects fire rescue work. Therefore, in the fire rescue, water hammer must be prevented.
The daily maintenance of dry powder truck and dry powder foam combined fire truck and the points of attention for fire scene use.
1. Regularly check whether the dry powder in the dry powder tank is agglomerated. When adding dry powder, prevent impurities from mixing into it.
2. Perform a water pressure and air tightness test on the dry powder tank at the specified pressure every five years, keep it for 3 minutes, the pressure gauge value should not drop, and there should be no leakage or abnormal phenomenon in each welding place.
3. The inner cavity of the dry powder gun (cannon) should be purged in time after use to avoid corrosion and blockage of the dry powder gun (cannon).
4. Frequently check the joints and valves of the nitrogen and dry powder pipelines, and solve the problems in time. Check the pressure in the nitrogen cylinder every three months. When the pressure in the cylinder is lower than 12MP, refill it.
5. When the dry powder truck is used in the fire site, the amount of dry powder needed to extinguish the fire should be accurately calculated according to the actual situation of the fire site. At the same time, the dry powder truck should be as close to the fire source as possible, aiming at the fire point, and striving to extinguish the fire once. When using dry powder to rescue petrochemical fires, the fire commander should mobilize the corresponding force as needed to do a good job of cover work. At the same time, they should consider the use of foam trucks to attack to prevent re-ignition and provide a strong guarantee for successful fire fighting.
The correct use of foam fire trucks in the fire scene is the basis for fighting petrochemical fires.
Foam fire trucks are necessary equipment to fight fires in petroleum, chemical industry, factories and mines, and port cargo yards. Because it also has the performance of a water tank fire truck, the correct use of foam fire trucks is a problem worthy of attention for every fire commander. Due to the special performance of foam fire trucks, most of the fire sites faced by such fire trucks are petrochemical and other dangerous fire sites. This type of fire has the characteristics of fast burning speed, frequent changes in the fire scene, high probability of explosion and burning, and great threat to fire trucks and combatants. Therefore, in order to make the foam fire truck reach a favorable position on the fire scene, it can quickly start a fire fighting. The following points must be noted:
1. Foam Fire Truck should use the side and rear to face the fire field, quickly discharge water and increase to appropriate pressure (take Dongfeng fire truck as an example, the pressure is ≥0.686MP when using PQ8 gun, and the pressure is ≥0.785MP when using vehicle gun) , Open the pressure water cock, then open the bubble tank outlet ball valve, adjust the mixer to the proper position, aim at the center of the flame, and spray the foam liquid.
2. When using foam guns for close combat, the fire truck should be protected as necessary according to the fire situation. Asbestos cloth can be used to cover the car body, and water mist can be used for protection when necessary.
3. Keep your job, keep paying attention to the remaining amount of foam liquid in your car, and add foam liquid in time. Once the foam liquid is used up, refilling will inevitably affect the entire fire fighting operation.